November 1, 2022 | Laura Murphy
Thanks to a major grant from the National Lottery Community Fund we are looking to recruit two part-time Managers for our drop-in Hub in the centre of Eastbourne.
Fixed term contact to 31 October 2025 subject to funding.
Could you share our vision to help women reach their potential?
An award winning, dynamic local charity is looking for two part-time Managers for its drop-in Hub in Eastbourne. Join our amazing team and help to really make a difference to women’s lives.
These roles will cover one full time, 37.5 hour per week position split into two equal part time roles.
The WayfinderWoman Trust is a female led, award winning and unique charity based in Eastbourne. We support disadvantaged women to build their confidence and skills sets so they feel strong enough to transform their lives. To date we have helped over 1,000 women and in 2021 were honoured with the Queens Award for Voluntary Service. Thanks to a major grant from the National Lottery Community Fund we are now entering an exciting new phase and are able to recruit to our new Hub Manager position.
Ideally we are looking for one role to focus on the management of the Hub and the other to use their talents in developing networks and promoting the Charity. There will also be some shared responsibilities in the Hub which is a recognised ‘safe space’ for women.
Some key requirements
- You will have excellent communication skills and be able to demonstrate empathy and consideration for anyone who contacts the Hub for support.
- You will be highly organised and have excellent IT skills.
- You will have exceptional interpersonal skills and work well in a team towards a common goal and proactively contribute to the work of the Charity.
- You will network with other organisations and stakeholders to increase awareness of the Charity and its work.
- It is desirable to have experience of researching funding opportunities and writing grant applications.
These 0.5FTE posts allow flexibility for women who cannot work full time for whatever reason and to increase the potential skill mix required for this crucial position.
Salary is £25,419 fte with 28 days holiday pro rata.
If you share our vision and energy to support and inspire woman to reach their potential then we want to hear from you.
Closing date is 16 November 2022 and interviews will be held the first week of December 2022
Share this article