A female run, volunteer led charity, we help women find better lives by building their self-confidence and skill sets. They can then challenge any barriers that prevent them from stepping into who they are destined to be and move into volunteering, finding a job, getting promotion or becoming an entrepreneur.
We do this through free grant funded workshops, training, coaching, on-line support and our drop-in information and advice hub. We also work with organisations to help them be the best they can be in nurturing women’s careers. We can provide tailored support to them and their workforce.
Our goals for 2021 – 22
- Deliver more support to BAME women across Sussex and respond to the specific needs of all women arising from covid-19
- Expand services at our new drop-in advice centre in central Eastbourne (the ‘hub’) and move from part-time to full-time opening
- Have a sustainable income so we can employ a hub manager to support our volunteers
- Provide online and face to face workshops and support to women in a way that understand and supports their unique needs
- Develop our network of women and organisations who can support us
- Work with employers to ensure working conditions where women can thrive
Help & Support
From group workshops to 121 coaching, from seminars to conferences we can help you overcome the barriers preventing you from succeeding.Find out more
Our help and support is either free or low cost but we can only do that with grants and fundraising. Join us in helping to raise those important and potentially life-changing fundsFind out more
Do you want to be inspired or inspire others? Maybe you want to share a skill or learn a new one. Find out more about our volunteer scheme.Find out more