Join us in supporting an award winning charity and your local community with our Pier 2 Peer 2023 event. We’re welcoming walkers, runners and cyclists from across the area. For a small investment you can gain a lot of exposure to a wide customer base. Take a look below.
Welcome and thank you to our lead sponsor Mark Bishop Ltd
The customer base
In our inaugural event in 2021 we had walkers from Brighton to Hastings, Uckfield to Polegate. Ages ranged from 11 to 69. In our second year, 2022 we expanded our participant reach welcoming walkers, runners and cyclists from across the whole of East Sussex. And in 2023 we plan to expand even further building a reputation of being the premier event on the south coast.
Business Pier 2 Peer sponsorship minimum of £100:
- Include your logo on all our Pier2Peer promotional channels, web, print and social
- Include your business in our monthly newsletters distributed across East Sussex
- Your company tagged in our social media posts across Facebook, twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and TikTok
- Opportunity for direct promotions to Pier 2 Peer participants at the event
Participants will also receive our exclusive environmentally-friendly Pier 2 Peer 2022 medal.
A big thank you to Mark Bishop Ltd Plumbing & Heating for agreeing to be our lead sponsor for Pier 2 Peer 2023.
In addition to the benefits of being a sponsor as above, our Headline Sponsor gains the following:
- A dedicated segment on our webpage with a graphic of your choice and text celebrating your position as Headline Sponsor
- Video interviews with you pre and post event, shared on our social media platforms and available on our website
- Your logo on the event medal and runner numbers
- Links to offers you make to those who have competed in the event to drive business to you
We are open to discussion on the benefits appropriate to your needs. Get in touch by emailing our sponsor team.