- This event has passed.
February 4 @ 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
Would you like to see this natural life transition as one of the potent and powerful times of your life, and get back your pizzaz?
- Are you approaching, or going through, the menopause?
- Are you confused by what is happening to you?
- Are you post-menopausal yet still experiencing symptoms and want to know what to do?
- Do the conflicting headlines make you feel anxious and unsure about the best step forward?
- Would you like to know the best route through and how you can support yourself?
- Would you like to see this natural life transition as one of the potent and powerful times of your life?
- Would you like to get back your ‘ pizzazz’?
If you answered ‘yes’ to the questions above, this workshop is for you!
Run by a woman and open to women only, this half-day will transform your thinking, give you the tools to be in control, empower you to own this brilliant time of life and take away the fear and uncertainty. You can’t afford to miss it!
What we will cover:
- The variety of possible experiences
- The potential impact of the menopause on life
- Explanation of the menopause, female hormones, the changes and why they happen
- How to support yourself during this life phase:
- HRT explained
- Getting back in touch with your brilliance – finding the way forward
The workshop is a mixture of individual exercises, small group chats, whole group interaction, information giving from facilitator with plenty of time to ask questions and share experiences.
Each participant receives a robust reference book that is theirs to keep together with a ‘goody bag’ of appropriate give aways.
Everyone has an opportunity to join our distribution list for our quarterly e-newsletter ‘Midlife Matters’
Katie Day is one of the leading voices in the UK on the menopause, a member of The British Menopause Society and an advocate for women’s well being. She ran a seminar at the House of Commons on the Menopause attended by the Minister of Health, MPs and distinguished medical personnel.
Please follow the link to book on Eventbrite. This course is free but if you wish to make a donation to go towards the cost of running this workshop please do so on the day or via our donation button